Simple Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 0 min
- 4 scoops (2 cups packed) Purity Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Purity Dairy milk
- 8 ounces (about 2 ½ cups) frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Decorator sprinkles, if desired
- Combine ice cream, milk, strawberries and vanilla in blender.
- Blend on low for 10 to 15 seconds or until ingredients start to incorporate. Blend on medium-high until mixture is desired consistency.
- Pour into chilled milkshake glasses; top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.