Choco-Caramel Cheesecake Shake
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 0 min
- 3 scoops (1 ½ cups packed) Purity Dairy Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Purity Dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce or syrup
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Caramel topping, if desired
- Combine ice cream, milk and chocolate sauce in blender.
- Blend on low for 10 to 15 seconds or until ingredients start to incorporate. Blend on medium-high until mixture is desired consistency.
- Pour into chilled milkshake glasses; top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel topping, if desired.