Summer S’Mores Float
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 0 min
- 5 large marshmallows
- 1 ½ scoops (1 ½ cups packed) Purity Dairy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup Purity Dairy milk
- 1 (1 rectangle) graham cracker, crushed into coarse crumbs
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Hot fudge topping, if desired
- Toast or broil marshmallows until soft and gooey.
- Combine marshmallows, ice cream, milk and ½ graham cracker crumbs in blender.
- Blend on low for 10 to 15 seconds or until ingredients start to incorporate. Blend on medium-high until mixture is desired consistency.
- Pour into chilled milkshake glass; top with whipped cream, hot fudge and remaining graham crumbs, if desired.