Elvis-Style Overnight Oats
Prep Time 6 hrs
Cook Time 2 min
- 1 overripe banana, cut into 6 to 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Purity Dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- Heat 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat; add banana slices in single layer. Cook to sear 1 minute. Flip slices over; sprinkle with brown sugar. Mash and let cook to caramelize 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool.
- Pour milk into 1-pint (2 cups) jar; stir in peanut butter, cinnamon and vanilla. Place cover tightly on jar; shake to combine milk mixture. Stir in oats and caramelized bananas.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight until oats have absorbed milk.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half magazine.