Cottage Cheese Tomato and Asparagus Pasta
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 10 min
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups asparagus diced
- 1 lb pasta – pappardelle or other pasta of your choice
- 2 cups Purity 4% cottage cheese
- 1 lime
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and season with salt – Boil the pasta
- Heat a large skillet on med high heat, add olive oil. Add cherry tomatoes and ½ tsp salt. Once cooking for a while, smash tomatoes in pan
- Add asparagus to the pan and cook for 3-4 mins, add the garlic
- When pasta is ready transfer to tomato and asparagus mixture. Spoon cottage cheese on top of pasta along with ½ cup of pasta water and ¼ tsp salt.
- Season with a splash of lime and salt and pepper.